Call us at 866.498.0515




Do you offer CFAs on all of your materials?

We can provide a CFA, also known as a “cut for approval”, on products we feel a CFA is recommended. We do not offer CFA’s on murals and items sold by the roll.

Can I order samples on your website without an account?

Innovations is “to the trade” only. All sample requests will need account details verified by our sample team upon submitting your request. Should you need to open an account, we will be in touch with you!

Do you sell product in double rolls or single rolls?

We do not sell products in single or double roll measures. Our wallcovering is typically sold by the yard or, in some instances, by the roll.

Why do I have to pay taxes on some of my orders?

Innovations has established nexus in the following states: CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, and WA. As a result of this nexus, we must charge sales tax on all transactions shipped to these locations unless a valid resale certificate is provided. We do not accept “Final Destination” forms. Tax rates are based on the “ship to” location.

Do you conduct fire testing on your products?

All of our products are contract rated in terms of fire testing, and meet ASTM E84 – Class A requirements.

Do you have products that are LEED or Green certified?

We offer a variety of products that may help contribute to obtaining LEED certification when used in conjunction with other LEED certified materials.

Do your products contain VOCs?

Our vinyls are manufactured with air quality and hazardous chemicals taken into consideration. Low VOC certifications and tests, including CA 01350 certifications, can be provided upon request.

Can I change the backing or other details about a wallcovering?

Visit our Custom Lab to learn about our custom wallcovering capabilities and how we can help you.

Who is my Rep?

On the contact us section of our website you can visit our Find A Rep page(link to find a rep page) to locate your nearest Rep or showroom.

Do I need a professional account in order to purchase your wallcovering?

As a “to the trade” company, you will need a trade account to purchase our materials. If you are an end-user looking to purchase our materials, we can put you in touch with a local designer to help you make your purchase.