Last Updated: March 30th, 2018
as it may be modified, relocated and/or redirected from time to time (the “Site”
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the Site. For example, we collect information when you fill out a request form on the Site.
The information we collect from you may include:
- ■ Contact information, including name, email address, and telephone number
- ■ The products and services you order through the Site
- ■ Account information, including username and password
- ■ Billing information, including first name, last name, and billing address
Customer orders are transmitted through the Site, but payment information is not collected through the Site. This information is previously provided to Innovations, transmitted to third-party payment processors, and not stored on Innovations’ servers.
Account information, other than your username and password, is previously provided to Innovations and is not collected through the Site.
- b) Information We Collect Through Technology On The Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, Innovations and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.Google Analytics
We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal information. However, aside from tracking the website a user visits immediately before and after visiting the Site, the Site does not track users across different websites and over time.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve our customers and improve your experience on the Site. Some examples include:
- ■ Responding to requests for proposals
- ■ Responding to questions
- ■ Processing and fulfilling orders
- ■ Emailing information to users about our products, services, and promotions
- ■ Addressing complaints
- ■ Improving Innovations’ products and services
- ■ Responding to questions and feedback
- ■ Conducting research and analysis
- ■ Marketing and advertising products and services
- ■ Continuously evaluating and improving the online user experience
HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your information:
- ■ Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third-party service providers under contract with Innovations to help us provide services to you. The following are some examples of the types of third-party service providers with which we share your personal information and our purpose for doing so:
- □ Data Analytics: We retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Site. For example, Google Analytics may track what pages users visit on the Site and how long they stay there to determine how users use the Site.
- □ Legal Advice: We may disclose your personal information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
- □ Third-party payment processors: We transmit your order information to a third-party payment processor.
We require these third-party service providers, by written agreement, to provide safeguards for your personal information similar to the ones that we provide.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
- ■ Promotions: We may offer contests, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion") through the Site that may require providing personal information to register. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. Please read the official rules carefully. If you choose to enter a Promotion, personal information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winners’ list.
- ■ Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- ■ Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Innovations, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- ■ Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your personal information:
- □ To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site or successor database.
- □ In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
We do not collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site. CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents who use the Site may request that we provide certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You can make such a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by mail at: 150 Varick Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10013.
HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, we use SSL encryption to protect the data collection forms on our website. In addition, access to your personal information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personal information. Employees with access to personal information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to the Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact email@example.com
or call (212) 807-6300 to access, update, correct, and delete your personal information.HAVE QUESTIONS